Throughout our lives we go through different things which may affect both our physical and psychological mentality. During these times we can often do some reckless things just to ease the pain. Many people have different safe places and ways to solve their issues but many feel like they are lost and don’t know what to do.
Might I suggest having a massage, it not helps you relax but also affects your health in a positive way. If you don’t believe me, have a quick read over these following points and I’ll let you be the judge.
- We tend to spend a lot of time sitting than our ancestors did, especially if we have a desk job. This can lead to a weak lower back. A massage can compensate for this.
- Massage eases pain. It increases circulation. A hard knock is more painful if the body part is cold, because circulation is poor under these conditions. We instinctively rub a bumped appendage. Massage eases pain in the same way, but over more of the body.
- Anxiety and depression are also eased by massage. Great in combination with another treatment. Cure the cause and the symptoms, which can interact and just make things worse. Aching because your stressed, and the stress gets worse because of the ache. Massage can get you back to optimum.
- Get a better night’s sleep. Get a better night’s sleep for you infant, and he/she won’t wake you during the night. Infants who are lovingly touched tend to grow better, sleep better and cry less.
- Massage seems to boost immunity, apparently by boosting white blood cell count.
- Headaches can be greatly relieved by massage, especially if due to tension. Try booking a last minute massage.
- Look better because improved circulation is feeding you skin. Get nutriants in your body to the areas your body needs them through better circulation.
- Just feel and function better. No weird tricks, just your body at optimum. Be alert.
From that list, I found that relieving depression and anxiety is the most important point about massages.