My friend is turning 21 next week which is super because we get to party but I don’t know what to get her. But then I got this blog post and it gave me an idea ! I can buy her some alcoholic gifts, maybe a bottle of wine or spirits.
If you want some alcoholic gift ideas, check out today’s post !
- Group drinking games that involves taking shots every time you win or lose.
- Wine bottle stoppers, especially novelty ones. Find one that suits their personality.
- Wine bottle carrier – a tote bag, cool storage container, vinderalls … etc.
- Novelty beer holder. Attachable handle for a beer can (yes, it’s a real thing !).
- Wine barrels, personalised if appropriate.
- Novelty ice cub trays. Some are designed to be shot glasses
- Anything edible that goes with drinking – cheeses, chocolates, marshmallows, a night out … etc.
- Bottle openers, one handed variety.
- Spill-preventing glass; available for countless types of drinks. Check out spill-preventing martini glasses.</li
- Giant beer steins
- Coloured salt for margaritas.
- Any appropriate type of drink dispensing device.
- Whiskey stones. They work like ice but dissolve, so the whiskey doesn’t get diluted.
- Wine pearls, same principle as above except they are stainless steel and work for champagne and wine.
- Individual can coolers, USB powered.
- Any book on mixing drinks.
- Hip flask. For the discreet it can be shaped like a smartphone.
- Brewer’s kit, wine making equipment or a homemade gin kit.
- Any type of hangover cure.
So that’s some nice gift ideas for an alcohol lover, writing this post has made me somewhat thirsty. I think I might go get a drink now.
Thanks once again to Just Liquor Cellars – Soju, Plum Wine & Makgeolli Online for today’s post.