- If you must have sugary drinks then use a straw. This lowers the amount of sugar that reaches the tooth surface.
- Tea, especially green tea, seems to be good for teeth. But it contains stimulating caffeine, so avoid late night consumption.
- Rinse after eating citrus fruit. It is very healthy, but the acidic content is hard on teeth.
- There is a diet trend that recommends lemon water or apple cider vinegar drinks. These may have health benefits, but they are hard on teeth. Rinse afterward.
- Cashew nuts contain some compounds that benefits teeth, with no real drawback other than the calorie content.
- The basic content of chocolate, the cocoa or raw cacao, is good for teeth and our health in general. It is only the sugar that causes decay. Find chocolate with high cocoa/cacao and little or no sugar. 70% coco is ideal, though it is a stimulant.
- Eat crunchy salads, fruits and vegetables. These clean teeth, and have other heathy benefits.
- Sugar is bad for teeth even if it bypasses our mouth. Just having it in our body’s system seems to cause problems; it circulates and feeds bacteria. Individuals with better circulation inside their teeth suffer far fewer effects.
Diecast toys have been popular for several generations. Being metal they tend to last, even as the vehicles and objects they represent become obsolete. They have remained popular collector’s items since the children who originally owned them grew to maturity.
Early die cast model toys were little more than the outer shape of a vehicle with working wheels. Over time more details were added, including windows and interiors. Opening doors and other features were introduced as different manufacturers competed for sales. Latter models had very fine detail, and were aimed at adult collectors rather than children. Many were not suitable as toys, sometimes being mounted on an immovable base designed for display.
The values of die cast toys is as unpredictable as any other collectable. Any toy from a popular film or cultural phenomena will tend to be popular, but value is often based scarcity rather than popularity. Nonetheless, famous model vehicles, real or fictional, are well worth investing in.
Unlike some items, such as clothing that must be the right size, die cast toys are ideal for online ordering. They remain popular as presents and as collectables.
Wooden floors are moderate in cost, and outlast many other options. Because they last for decades, even centuries, they are far cheaper for long term use. Alternative floors are not too much cheaper, especially if carpet (which will be replace periodically) is added to the cost.
Wooden Floors can be swept and cleaned with a damp mop. Many find microfiber mop are extremely effective. Occasionally some cleaning fluid appropriate to the type of wooden can be used to restore the original shine. This is no more difficult than vacuuming a carpet.
Almost all types of floors are prone to scratches or other damage. Wood has two advantages in this situation. One is that it is usually just the top finish that is scratched, and this can be easily restored. And even if the actual wood is damaged the surface can be sanded down, basically giving a whole new floor.
Placing coasters under furniture are removing shoes in the house can prevent almost all floor damage.
Using wood and replacing the trees is actually very good for the environment. Growing trees absorb a fair amount of CO2. Once the tree is grown it can be used for building; most of the C02 remains stored in the wood, unless it is burnt. Replacing the harvested trees means more c02 is being absorbed from the atmosphere.
Other building materials such as metal require more energy to mine and produce, making them less environmentally friendly.
Bamboo is still a relatively new building material in the western world, but it looks to have similar environmental advantages to many woods. Well grown and processed bamboo is sufficiently durable for long term flooring.
Our wisdom teeth are the third molars that usually emerge when we are in our late teens or early twenties. Not all people develop wisdom teeth. Genetic makeup means some populations and some individuals only have two molars. This is can be a blessing in disguise as wisdom teeth often cause problems when they do not emerge properly. This means have them extracted. Recently studies suggest there may be another reason why some do not develop these later adult teeth.
Aesthetic administered in childhood may prevent wisdom teeth from ever developing. Though the wisdom teeth do not emerge till much later they initially start forming in the jaw between the ages of 2 and 6. Some studies have suggested that children receiving aesthetic in the lower jaw around this age are less likely to develop wisdom teeth when they are older. The pattern, which is still speculative, has previous gone unnoticed due to the long time between the administrated aesthetic and the resulting lack of tooth development several years later. Statistics do show a pattern, but the cause is still under discussion.
As many wisdom teeth are causing problems this discovery may lead to a procedure that prevents them from every forming. We usually do not need these extra teeth, and often have to have the removed. A simple injection that prevents the problem from ever occurring might be welcomed.
You need documentation for your work history. The more the better. Payslips and bank account receipts go a long way. Make sure you cover the whole work period. Tax returns are also good. More evidence is better.
If you give the wrong phone number, even by one digit, the number is useless. Accuracy on immigration forms is like that. The departments looking at these forms will pick up on these problems, and slow down the process to ask questions.
It can be a problem when you tick boxes on a form and find you don’t fit into a certain category, or fit into two at once! This will not disqualify you, but it will possibly slow the application down as they sort out the inconsistency.
You will tick a certain box for your type of employment. Make sure your (former) employer tick the same box, not the other box that looks similar.
The people who read your forms don’t know your personal history in advance. Make it as easy on them as possible, and keep is chronological. Have digital files labelled accordingly as ‘passport’, birth certificate’ …etc.
The immigration will look as Facebook and other online sources. Make sure there is nothing compromising there, or anything that appears inconsistent with other information.
Submit everything for applications on time.
Only use a registered Migration Agent, Sydney has many. There are many scams in immigration, but a registered agent can be of legitimate benefit.
There are advantages to an engineered wooden Floor.
- The seperation from the surface underneath provides great insulation. This means that under moderate conditions the floor is quite warm. Heating inside is not lost directly to the ground, nor does the cold does not rise from the floor.
- Wooden floors are flexible with the Season. Add a thick, warm rug in winter.
- Engineered floors have the natural appeal of wood. Even though they are a hybrid of several layers of material the top wood really is the real thing. Older engineered floors and laminate look poor be comparison.
- Stability of these floors is unsurpassed. Nothing is perfectly stable, but engineered wood has several layers of material that provide strength in all directions, making more stable than any other flooring material.
- Like any good wood the surface can be re-sanded and refinished, should you want to redecorate.
- Individual floor boards can be replaced if damaged, with minimal fuss.
- The entire floor can be removed if needed, and even recycled as the flooring in another room.
- Engineered wooden floors work well with underfloor heating.
- They are possibly the easiest floor to install. Fine for DIY.
A floating engineered timber floor can be installed in a new home, or over an existing floor. Consider the advantages.
Our eyes, along with their respective lashes and eyebrows, are the most noticeable feature of our face. Altering any of these can noticeably alter our appearance. Alterations to lashes are best done by professionals, as are contact lenses for eyes colour changes. But eyebrow shaping can be part of the facial routine we perform ourselves.
The front of each eyebrow is above the nose. Opinions vary slightly about the optimal place for the front of the eyebrow to end, but most believe the end should align with the bridge of the nose. Occasionally some people align the front of the brow with the edge of the lower nose; it depends on the individual’s face. The optimum is always between these points. If the brows are closer than the bridge of the nose they will be almost touching. If they are wider than the nose itself they will look unnaturally far apart. The bridge of the nose is a good default point.
The outer point of the eyebrows need to be aligned to the outer edge of the nose and the eye itself. Imagine a diagonal line drawn from the outer edge of the nose/nostril to the outer edge of the eye. Extend this line up past the eyebrow. The outer point of the eyebrow should just reach this line.
Ideally the eyebrow should form the top of an inverted triangle. The nose is the vertical line of the triangle, and the eyebrow is the horizontal top line. The diagonal line is implied by these two lines. If this triangle can have the proportions of the classic golden ratio it looks particularly pleasing.
By all means get professional help with the makeup before the wedding. But we should be looking after ourselves all of the time. Find the eyebrow shape that compliments your individual face, and keep a great look for everyday wear.